Google Nest Products
Google Nest Hub provides help at a glance in any room at home.1
Nest Hub Max helps your busy family stay in touch and on track. Leave video messages and make video calls. Check-in on home when you’re away with the built-in Nest Cam.2
Saving energy is a beautiful thing. Programs itself and automatically helps save energy when you’re away. And you can control it using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
Meet the secure, tamper-proof lock from Nest and Yale. It’s keyless, so you can lock and unlock the door from anywhere with the Nest app.4
Google Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a visitor or a package. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime.5
Nest Cam IQ has serious processing power, so it can do things like tell a person from a thing and even recognize faces with Nest Aware. Plus, It stays alert 24/7 so you don’t have to.6
Supersight. Person alerts. HD Talk and Listen. Google Nest Cam IQ is a seriously sharp outdoor security camera.7
Nest Protect looks for both fast-burning ﬁres smoldering ﬁres and carbon monoxide. It tells you what and where the danger is, and can send an alert to your phone. So you can know more and worry less.
The router plugs into your modem and creates a network with a strong and reliable signal.
With Nest Audio’s woofer, tweeter, and tuning software, crisp vocals and powerful bass fill your room.8
ach point works with the router to expand coverage and keep Wi‑Fi fast in every room.
- The Google Nest Hub requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical socket, and a compatible (Android, iOS) mobile device. A Google Account is required for full access to features. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.
- Google Duo account required to make video calls and leave video messages. Night Vision not supported.
- Requires Internet connection. Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. For example, the query “Play ‘The Crown’ on my TV” requires a Chromecast-connected TV, and controlling devices like lights and thermostats requires compatible smart lights and smart thermostats linked to Google Home. Controlling devices such as coffee makers, baby monitors and fans in your home requires compatible smart plugs and/or switches. 7
- Some features, including mobile alerts, remote control and custom schedules, require the Nest app, working internet and Wi-Fi, and Nest Connect or Nest Guard.
- Some features, including mobile notiﬁcations, remote control, video streaming and video recording, require working internet, and Wi-Fi.
- Familiar face alerts require a Nest Aware subscription. Not available on Nest Cams used in Illinois. Video streaming, video recording and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.
- Video streaming, video recording and mobile notiﬁcations require working internet and Wi-Fi.
- Home size, materials and layout can affect how sound travels.
Google Hub, Google Home, Nest Hello video doorbell, Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Cam IQ outdoor security camera, Nest x Yale Lock, Nest Cam IQ Indoor and Google Nest Protect are registered trademarks of the Nest Labs, Inc. Google, Google Nest, and Google Home and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
WE DO THAT TOO!
Hear the difference:
- Soundbars from Polk Audio
- Television Wall-Mount Installation
- In-Wall Power Relocation
Wi-Fi Made Easy:
- Install wireless routers
- Configure and secure your network
- Connect your devices
- Surge protectors
- HDMI cables
- and more!