Your DIRECTV receiver may not have the programming information for the channel you’re trying to view.
Solution 1: Refresh your service
- Many issues, such as missing channels, can be fixed by “refreshing” your service. This can be done online by logging into your account at www.directv.com
- Still seeing the error message, try solution 2.
Solution 2: Reset your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet, wait for 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver. Wait for your receiver to reboot.
- Refresh your service again.
If you are still seeing the error message please call 1-800-691-4388 for assistance.