To resolve this issue, follow the steps below.
Solution 1: Check your channel lineup
- Sign in to your DIRECTV account online at www.directv.com
- On the My Overview page, click Print Channel Lineup.
- If the channel you’re trying to watch is not included in your programming package, you can easily upgrade your package online by clicking Change Package.
- Still seeing the error message, try solution 2.
Solution 2: Refresh your service
- Many issues, such as missing channels, can be fixed by “refreshing” your service. This can be done online.
- Still seeing the error message, try solution 3.
Solution 3: Reset your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet, wait for 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver. Wait for your receiver to reboot.
- Refresh your service again.
If you are still seeing the error message please call 1-800-531-5000 for assistance.