Here’s a quick how-to guide for pairing your Bluetooth headphones with your Hopper DVR.
1. Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are powered on and ready for pairing.
2. Press the MENU button on your remote.
3. Select the SETTINGS icon.
4. Select FIND DEVICES; the Hopper will scan for Bluetooth enabled devices.
5. Pairing may take up to one minute, so feel free to take a quick water break.
6. Enter your pairing code, then select OK. Pairing codes are usually listed on the back of the Bluetooth device or in the user manual. If your device does not have a pairing code, select OK or let the message time out after roughly one minute.
Now you’re ready to listen to your favorite shows with your Bluetooth headphones!